Bozena Bujnicka is a Polish operatic soprano, highly sought-after for her dramatic interpretation and unique vocal timbre. She has won numerous prizes in both national and international competitions, and was the recipient of the prestigious Kiepura Award for best operatic debut in Poland.
As a soloist, she has performed on stages in Germany, England, Russia and France, including the Festival at Aix-en-Provence.
Future engagements include her role debut as Tatiana in Eugene Onegin at the Festival Musique à Beauregard in France.
"Bożena Bujnicka stood out, combining sweet lyricism with power and drama."
— Justyna Rudnicka
Ruch Muzyczny nr 11/2019
* Kiepura’s Prize for the best debut of the opera singer in country 2019
* 1st prize 6th National Vocal Competition Golden Voices, Warsaw
* 2nd prize (1st was not given) and Special Prizes at 1st National Paprocki Competition 2019
* Honourable Mention and a Special Prize 2nd prize (1st was not given) at 4th International Adam Didur Vocal Competition
* 2nd National Krystyna Jamroz Vocal Competition, Busko Zdrój
* Minister’s Award Minister of Culture and Science
* 2nd prize 4th Festival Bel Canto per sempre, Włocławek 2014
* Special Award 3rd International Andrzej Hiolski Vocal Competition, Kudowa Zdrój
* Scholarship Minister of Culture and Science
* 2nd prize 11th International Vocal Competition Pieśń wieczorna, Białystok
* Special Award Festival Bel Canto, Nałęczów
* Special Award 1st International Giulio Perotti Singing Competition, Ueckermünde
* 2nd prize 1st International Giulio Perotti Singing Competition, Ueckermünde
* Special Award 2nd National Halina Słonicka Vocal Competition, Suwałki